- €40 off online
- Pay in one go or monthly
- Quotes in minutes
Quickly compare different insurers
and let Quote Devil find you the best deal.
Why Choose Quote Devil Car Insurance
Quote Devil is dedicated to getting you the lowest-priced car insurance cover by comparing prices online with popular car insurance providers. You can also save further with our €40 online discount. We know how important getting a low price is, which is why we've been here to help with motor insurance cover in Ireland since 2009.
If you have previous convictions, more than 8 penalty points, or an open claim, our specialist car insurance team can help to find you a quote.
Types of car insurance
There are two main types of car insurance - comprehensive and third-party liability:
- Comprehensive insurance covers your car for damage caused by accidents, theft, fire, vandalism, and other unforeseen events.
- Third-party, fire and theft insurance covers the legal costs of injuries or property damage caused by you to other people or their property.
Additional benefits with certain car insurance policies
|Fully Comprehensive Cover
|Replacement Locks Cover
|Policies To Drive Someone Else’s Car
|No Claims Bonus Protection
|Cover For Named Drivers
|Personal Belongings Cover
There are many different types of car insurance policies available, so it is important to compare quotes from different insurers to find the best coverage for your needs - which is where Quote Devil comes in. Some of the factors that can affect your car insurance premium include your age, driving history, the type of car you drive, and the level of coverage you choose.
How to choose the right car insurance for you
When choosing car insurance, we know it is important to consider your individual needs and budget. Here are some factors to keep in mind:
- Your age and driving history: Drivers with a clean driving record will typically pay lower premiums than drivers with a history of accidents or tickets.
- The type of car you drive: The cost of insuring a high-performance car or a luxury car will typically be higher than the cost of insuring a more basic car.
- The level of coverage you choose: The more coverage you choose, the higher your premium will be.
- Your budget: Choose a policy that fits your budget while providing enough coverage to protect yourself financially in the event of an accident.
Frequently asked car insurance questions
What do I need to get car insurance?
Getting a car insurance quote with Quote Devil takes minutes, we just need the following information:
- Personal Details - like your name, address, and date of birth
- Employment Status - If you work full-time, part-time, or are self-employed
- Driving History - How long you’ve had a driving license and any previous accidents
- Car Details - Make and model of your car
- Discount Drivers - Any no claims discounts for additional drivers
Been refused car insurance?
We have a few specialist underwriters to insure people who have been refused car insurance. This is happening more and more frequently as insurers clamp down on the age of vehicles. A lot of insurers recently have refused to quote for cars aged over 15 years old. Contact us as we may be able to help with insurance or call us at (01) 254 1300.
Am I eligible to drive another person’s car with my motor insurance?
The majority of Quote Devil policies will provide an extension for driving other people's cars. In general, this type of benefit is only applicable for fully comprehensive policyholders who are above 25 years of age and hold a full driving licence. While driving another person's car, you will only be insured for third-party fire and theft.
What is car insurance excess?
Essentially, car insurance excess is the amount that you are responsible for in the event of a claim. When you have a fully comprehensive motor policy, you are fully covered for any damages caused to your vehicle or a named driver, this is called an accidental damage claim. An excess amount is included in every comprehensive policy, this is the amount that will pay for an accidental damage claim. For most comprehensive policies, you will be allowed to choose how much excess you pay. There are two types of car insurance excess; compulsory and voluntary.
Do I receive a replacement vehicle if my car is being repaired or has been stolen?
With most of our providers, you would get a replacement car while your car is being repaired or has been stolen. A courtesy vehicle comes as standard for most of our fully comprehensive policies. Our providers have many locations near you throughout Ireland, enabling you to obtain a temporary replacement vehicle hassle-free.
What about electric car insurance?
If you are considering buying an electric car, it’s important to shop around for car insurance. The cost of insurance for electric cars can vary depending on the make and model of the car, as well as your driving history. Simply, contact Quote Devil for an electric car insurance quote today and let us do the hard work for you!
Can I get car insurance for my sports or performance car?
If you have a sports car or high-performance vehicle and are finding it hard to get insurance, Quote Devil can help. We have specialist policies for drivers with these kinds of vehicles. We know your car is your pride and joy and that good insurance cover at a reasonable price is very important. The same applies if you have a vehicle with a high grouping or one that you have made modifications to. Unlike other insurers, Quote Devil does not automatically refuse cover for sports cars or high-performance vehicles. Call one of our specialist car insurance team members today at (01) 254 1300 for a quote.